Sunday 15 December 2013

Beyonce Drops New Album With No Marketing Budget

Beyonce new album
Without a marketing budget for her new album, Beyonce dropped her new CD old skool style — from the virtual trunk of her car on iTunes.com.
The new self-titled album contains 14 songs and 17 vanity videos. There were rumors that Beyonce ran through her recording budget by recording hundreds of incomplete songs before going out on tour. Her actions angered executives at Columbia Records who felt that Beyonce was not focused enough on delivering a new album. So execs refused to give Beyonce a marketing budget which would have run into millions of dollars.
Columbia Records denied the rumors.

Surprise! Christmas arrived several weeks early for Beyonce fans at midnight on Friday, Dec. 13.
The powerhouse singer, 32, dropped her new self-titled album, Beyonce, without any warning or indication that the record was even in the works leading up to the iTunes takeover.
“I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it,” Beyonce shared in a press release distributed shortly after her new album dropped Friday. “I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans.” Source
I will post my review when I find the full album online later today.






Beyonce
It's easy to see why Columbia Records wavered on a marketing budget for Beyonce's risky new self-titled album. Rather than pay for the marketing out of her own pocket, Beyonce cut out the middleman and released her new album straight to iTunes late Friday. The hard-core CD breaks every taboo for a Grammy Award winning pop singer who built her career on family values. Beyonce takes huge risks with sexually aggressive lyrics that would make a pr0n star blush.

Several readers emailed Sandrarose.com to express their outrage. One loyal reader plans to create a Change.org petition urging Columbia Records to drop the star.
I just read some of these Beyonce lyrics:
In one of the songs ["Partition"] the star croons: “He Monica Lewinskyed all over my gown” while in another song ["Drunk In Love"] featuring her husband Jay-Z she sings: “Oh he so horny, he want to f*ck. He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse,”
Is she SERIOUS?! You sing stuff like this BEFORE marriage and motherhood and in your 20′s!!!! Do we really wanna hear – much less imagine – about Jay Z’s FUGLY ass shooting a load all over your Verace gown and sticking a cigar in your coochie like Monica – This chick is a mess. Desperation has clearly set in!
LISTEN
Drunk In Love
Partition
No Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment